Defending (Soccer School)
Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books is a very useful product. Because I can not work hard. The manual is easy to understand. Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books is not difficult to install. Although there is little skill to use it. With a price they can afford Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books. Compared to similar categories of relatives, I decided to buy Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books. They are very satisfied with the product is shipped from. Because the fast delivery. When implemented Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books. They love it so much. I recommend them to my family bought used. My family likes it a lot. Almost anything, whether Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books is the shape and I would recommend this product. It is a great product. And the price is low. Defending (Soccer School)EDC / Usborne Books
Defending (Soccer School) Overview
Focusing on defending, this text covers all the skills and techniques needed in defending the final third of the field, from different methods of tackling to team formations and tactics. Each point is illustrated with exercises and examples, and throughout the book players are encouraged to turn successful defensive play into new opportunities to attack.